A World-class City with a Spectacular Mountain Annex
With strong employment opportunities,*plus all the ingredients for a dynamic, healthy lifestyle, the Greater Denver area is one of the country’s hottest destinations for families and individuals seeking a quality-of-life experience.
The stunning Rocky Mountains are both the city backdrop and a frequent venue for adventurers. And while everyone has their own favorites, here are just a few prominent draws to this unique city:
- mild four-season climate
- a perpetual “healthiest U.S. city”
- great neighborhoods, from inner-city high-rises to sustainable urban enclaves and laid-back suburban locales
- professional-sports mania: football, basketball, hockey and soccer
- Coors Field: MLB’s coolest ball park, with a breathtaking view of the Rockies, plus thrilling home runs thanks to Denver’s thin air
- a thriving cultural scene: theater, concerts, opera, ballet and comedy clubs, plus the Denver Performing Arts Complex (world’s second largest after NYC’s Lincoln Center)
- museums galore: Denver Museum of Nature and Science; Denver Art Museum; plus eclectic options such as the Denver Museum of Miniatures, Dolls and Toys, and Forney Museum of Transportation, featuring vintage cars, locomotives and more
- 200+ metro-area parks, plus city-owned mountain venues
- exciting nightlife and an amazing restaurant scene
Plus, it’s just minutes to the Rocky Mountain foothills and an easy trek to mountain resorts and historic towns where the Wild West continues its endless evolution.
Little wonder that many Colorado visitors become Denver-area residents over time, with most beginning their quests for the “perfect home” online – where more and more are discovering that one homebuilder – Koelbel Urban Homes (KUH), “the new modern in Denver” – pops up in an ever-increasing number of choice Denver-area locales:
A division of Koelbel and Company, the region’s longest-operating family-owned real estate development firm, KUH serves the lifestyle and location desires of a new generation of homebuyers with offerings in the most desirable Front Range neighborhoods: Lowry, LoHi (Lower Highlands) and RiNo (River North) in Denver, NoBo (North Boulder) in Boulder and more to come.
Benefits in this exciting blend of KUH communities include:
- walkable to parks/trails, retail, eateries and entertainment
- “smart spaces” that combine work and play, fun and family, indoors and outdoors, including open floor plans and rooftop decks
- transit-oriented: easy access to Light Rail and other transit options
- legendary, timeless Koelbel design and homeowner satisfaction
Ben T’s testimonial is a good guidepost for anyone seeking a stellar new-home experience: “This was my first experience buying a home from a builder. Working with KUH [was] an absolute pleasure… very responsive to my concerns from the start.”
And Kim P, another KUH homebuyer, wrote: “The base-level home used such quality standard finishes that I could build a beautiful home on a budget. [Plus, my Design Center] rep did a good job of listening [concerning the] lifestyle I wanted to achieve.”
From detached single-family homes to modern attached designs, KUH is the place to start – and end – a perfect-home quest. Information is available online at www.koelbelco.com and by phone at 303-758-3500.
*Third-lowest unemployment rate among large metropolitan areas: Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, August 2015_https://www.bls.gov/web/metro/laulrgma.htm