Jeffco Public Schools has been providing educational excellence for more than 65 years. As Colorado’s second largest school district, the district serves over 84,000 students at 155 schools on 168 campuses. Spanning over 770 square miles, we serve students in Arvada, Conifer, Edgewater, Evergreen, Golden, Lakewood, Littleton, Westminster, and Wheat Ridge.
Jeffco Public Schools have deep and meaningful generational ties throughout our community and a tradition of quality.
- In 2018, 35 Jeffco schools earned 45 academic awards from the Colorado Department of Education (CDE) based on CMAS and PSAT 10 results.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks six Jeffco high schools in the top 50 schools in Colorado on their 2018 Best High Schools list.
- The Washington Post’s list of America’s Most Challenging High Schools includes seven Jeffco schools.
- The class of 2018 received approximately $96 million in scholarships.
- In 2018, Kendrick Lakes Elementary was named a National Blue Ribbon School.
As a district, Jeffco Public Schools value an entrepreneurial spirit. Teachers are inspired to innovate in the classroom and embrace new and changing modes of delivering engaging learning experiences for students. The district focuses efforts on strategies that have a direct impact on transforming the student learning experience to one based on authentic tasks and connections to career and college readiness. Jeffco Public Schools believes it is critically important for us to work with communities and parents to make sure all students have the supports they need to be successful in the learning process. This work happens under the direction of and in concert with skilled, professional educators and an environment of high expectations.
1829 Denver West Drive, Building 27
Golden, CO 80401